The Hawkesbury and the Hills District take in most of rural Sydney.
Most villages or country towns are located within a 90 minute drive of central Sydney. From the farthest points – Mount Tomah or Wisemans Ferry, our villages and country towns cover 134 kilometres.
For the best of all weekends, we suggest you pull out the GPS, take a back road, buy an apple pie, visit a gallery and sample the grape. Slow your pace – let the rush of daily life pass you by – this is your back yard!
Our other visitors guides
To find the map location of our featured businesses, hover the mouse over the name of the business listed in the legend below. Click on the name of the business in the legend to visit its website.
Bells Line of Road
- Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens, Mt Tomah
- Hawkesbury Artists & Artisans Trail
- Carey & Co, Kurrajong Village
- Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre
- Cloud 9 Hot Air Balloon Flights
- Hawkesbury Regional Museum
- Hawkesbury Regional Gallery
- Nine 50 Peruvian Silver
- Lynwood Country Club, Pitt Town